The New Photoshop Lab
If you’ve been here before, then I now welcome you to the new Photoshop Lab. I’ve been wanting to update the design of this site for a very, very long time. I’ve gone through many different design phases. In fact, I have about 14 different mock-ups I’ve done over the past year or so. I finally pushed myself to complete one of the designs and well… here you go. Let’s move on to the new features:
- Entirely WordPress -based.
- jQuery (my favorite of all libraries) fanciness on the homepage slideshow and navigation.
- The Trunk – a new place for random quips and awesomeness.
- Less ad-slop. I wanted to make my advertising more appealing (and hopefully more effective) by cleaning it up a bit.
- A new place to submit tutorial ideas.
There’s still a fair amount of debugging to do, especially with Internet Explorer 6 (ugh), but it should be good to go for the most part. I hope you enjoy and if there are any glaring issues, please email us.
- Posted at March 27th, 2008 06:52pm
- Posted by Tommy Maloney
- Filed under Blog
- No Comments have been made
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE post_status = 'publish' AND post_type = 'post' AND ID != 653 ORDER BY RAND' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, post_date, comment_count FROM WHERE post_status = 'publish' AND post_type = 'post' AND ID != 653 ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 5