Teacup Software Releases TypeFitter 1.0
Teacup Software announces the launch of TypeFitter, a new multi-functional plug-in that fits text without compromising quality typography. The plug-in fits type by adjusting settings in InDesign’s justification algorithms, giving better results than just adjusting tracking or scaling. Capable of fitting text quickly and efficiently, TypeFitter is an essential time-saving tool for book publishers, newspapers, magazines and anyone else working with justified text.
TypeFitter features include:
– Easily tighten, loosen, or restore text using a simple palette.
– Create and save settings in type-fit styles for tighten, tighten more, loosen and loosen more. Type-fit styles from any previously created document can be loaded into your current document.
– Automatically find widows or oversets, even in table cells. TypeFitter will bring these problematic text flaws to your attention, saving valuable time.
– t works with both InDesign and InCopy, so layout artists and copy editors have access to the same type fitting tools. A single license will let you work in InDesign and InCopy CS and CS-2.
TypeFitter in practice:
"The TypeFitter plug-in is a straight-forward solution to the time-consuming process of fitting justified text," says Teacup president Lawrence Horwitz. "The idea of fitting type by nudging justification settings came to us from customers, and it’s a great idea. Once people start using it, I think they’re going to wonder how they did without it."
Pricing and Availability:
TypeFitter retails for $59.95 and is available for download and purchase from Teacup’s website at www.teacupsoftware.com. It requires InDesign or InCopy CS or CS 2 on either Windows 2000 and higher or Macintosh OS X 10.2 and higher.
About Teacup Software, Inc.
Teacup Software, Inc. is focused on creating simple, elegant solutions exclusively for Adobe InDesign. In addition to its ready-made plug-in products, Teacup also offers consulting services for custom plug-in development for Adobe InDesign. In both its consulting and development work, Teacup is dedicated to doing the extra work it takes to create products that are transparent and easy-to-use. Teacup is always looking for ways to simplify, simplify, simplify.
- Posted at June 14th, 2005 07:00pm
- Posted by Tommy Maloney
- Filed under News
- No Comments have been made
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE post_status = 'publish' AND post_type = 'post' AND ID != 467 ORDER BY RAND' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, post_date, comment_count FROM WHERE post_status = 'publish' AND post_type = 'post' AND ID != 467 ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 5