Photoshop CS2 9.0.2 Update Now Available for Mac
9.0.2 is a small update, and fixes included in the Mac side include these:
- Photoshop no longer crashes when encountering unsupported file types through the Acrobat Touchup workflow.
- Supported files that incorrectly produced an “unsupported color space” message now open as expected.
- TIFF files with layer data greater than 2GB now open correctly.
- A printing issue that could cause banding when using inkjet printers with Mac OS X v.10.4 has been resolved.
- Posted at September 14th, 2006 10:36am
- Posted by Tommy Maloney
- Filed under News
- No Comments have been made