Multiprocessor Support for Adobe Photoshop CS2 for Windows
The Multiprocessor Support update fixes a problem discovered after Adobe Photoshop CS2 (9.0) was released. Machines with more than four processors in total (counting HyperThreading) will now use all of those processors.
• Adobe Photoshop CS2 (all language versions)
• Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 or Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or 2
After downloading a ".zip" file in Windows, use a utility such as WinZip or PKZIP to access the file’s contents. These are third-party utilities that may be subject to a separate license.
Need help with downloading? See our Downloading Help documents.
To install the Photoshop CS2 Multiprocessor Support update:
1. Exit Photoshop CS2.
2. In Windows Explorer, open the Adobe Photoshop CS2 folder.
3. Open the Extensions folder inside the Plug-Ins folder.
4. Delete or backup and rename Multiprocessor Support.8BX.
5. Copy the new Multiprocessor Support.8BX into your Extensions folder.
- Posted at August 9th, 2006 01:00pm
- Posted by Tommy Maloney
- Filed under News
- No Comments have been made