Get Your Photoshop CS2 Update (9.0.1)
Adobe has finally released an update for Photoshop CS2 updating the version to 9.0.1. I’m surprised it took them this long to release their first update seeing how people were having problems a long time ago.
Adobe lists the fixes as:
• Photoshop no longer hangs for several seconds when using painting tools with quick strokes.
• A runtime error that could appear when mousing over a high-res document with the Brush tool has been fixed.
• Documents containing a large number of text layers now open more quickly.
• Problems related to palettes (slow redraw, palettes go white, possible crash) have been addressed.
• TIFF files from certain scanners can now be opened correctly.
• After editing an image in Photoshop CS2 via the TouchUp tool in Adobe Acrobat software, the image no longer gets repositioned.
• XMP metadata from AI and PDF files is now retained in Photoshop.
• Slow performance when toggling layer visibility has been fixed.
• Info palette numbers are now displayed and updated when moving a curve point in Curves via the cursor keys.
• Problems opening certain TIFF and PSB files greater than 2GB have been resolved.
• The Merge to HDR command now functions properly when using high-ASCII characters in user login.
- Posted at May 24th, 2006 08:03am
- Posted by Tommy Maloney
- Filed under Blog
- No Comments have been made
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE post_status = 'publish' AND post_type = 'post' AND ID != 512 ORDER BY RAND' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, post_date, comment_count FROM WHERE post_status = 'publish' AND post_type = 'post' AND ID != 512 ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 5