Canon Updates EOS-1D Mark III Firmware
True story. This firmware update (Version 1.1.0) incorporates the following improvements and fixes.
- Improves the look of images when played back on the LCD monitor.
- Fixes a problem in the operation of the dials (Main, Quick Control, Vertical-grip Main).
- Reduces the tendency to autofocus on the background instead of the main subject when shooting in AI Servo AF under certain conditions.
- Corrects errors in the Italian and Simplified Chinese menu screens.
- Fixes a rare phenomenon in which the camera cannot start normally when the battery is inserted. (Version 1.0.9 only)
- Posted at August 1st, 2007 12:00pm
- Posted by Tommy Maloney
- Filed under Blog
- No Comments have been made