Adobe has released their latest public beta of their popular photography management software, Photoshop Lightroom 3.
Here are some of the new features:
- Brand new performance architecture, building for the future of growing image libraries
- State-of-the-art noise reduction to help you perfect your high ISO shots
- Watermarking tool that helps you customize and protect your images with ease
- Portable sharable slideshows with audio—designed to give you more flexibility and impact on how you choose to share your images, you can now save and export your slideshows as videos and include audio
- Flexible customizable print package creation so your print package layouts are all your own
- Film grain simulation tool for enhancing your images to look as gritty as you want
- New import handling designed to make importing streamlined and easy
- More flexible online publishing options so you can post your images online to certain online photo sharing sites directly from inside Lightroom 3 beta (may require third-party plug-ins)*
Of course, NAPP already has a Lightroom 3 Beta Learning Center for you to see exactly what’s changed without having to stumble around. It’s hosted by the premiere Lightroom trainers Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski, so you know it’s good.
- Creative Suite Replacement Icons
The issue of Adobe’s CS icons is nothing new, but here is another alternative.
- Optimizing Photoshop CS4 for Peak Performance
- Exploded DSLR
Not that kind of exploded, the Popular Mechanics kind of exploded.
- Rap Chop with Vince
Watch this, you’re gonna love my…
- iPhone Photography by Chase Jarvis
Why do all of my iPhone photos